In highly regulated industries, data cannot simply appear accurate. You need to prove to auditors, regulators and potential clients that your data reflects an outstanding commitment to program execution excellence. Today’s Check it Out link goes to an on-demand webinar describing tools and processes for planning, executing and managing programs as well as verifying the consistent high quality of your work.
- Focuses on the Siemens PLM Software Verification Management solution for aerospace manufacturers.
- Shows how to ensure the validity of processes and results for auditors and regulators efficiently and consistently.
- Explains how a bill of materials (BOM) can drive analytical models and test article configurations.
- Covers optimizing verification activities based on priorities, resources, costs and schedules.
- Demonstrates traceability of all physical and virtual events back to an associated requirement.
- Shows how to reduce late-stage test and analysis rework by identifying and coordinating changes.
- Explains how to re-use verification procedures and results.
- A one-hour, on-demand webinar (registration required).
There are two keys to this re-broadcast. One, program execution excellence is more than a binary “on time and at cost” mission. It also means that you can demonstrate conclusively that you met program requirements through successful test definition, planning and execution.
Two, consistency is essential across the board. You face intense competitive challenges worldwide. You gain competitive advantage with a history of consistently executing programs superbly.
This webinar first explains broadly how Siemens’s Verification Management solution enables collaborative design, analysis and supplier teams to ensure the validity of processes and results. Topics range from capturing product and process knowledge, re-use of verification procedures and results, using production bills of materials to drive analytical models and test article configurations, optimizing verification activities and reducing late-stage test and analysis rework by identifying and coordinating change impact on requirements, schedules, costs and resources.
Part two begins at the 32-minute mark. It provides a demonstration of Siemens’ Verification Management solution, which leverages software like Teamcenter, and incorporates consulting services. What you’ll see is how the solution integrates verification management with your design and testing processes, links verification to corroborative artifacts like planning and test documentation, provides traceability of all physical and virtual events back to an associated requirement and makes data readily accessible to collaborators.
“Achieving Program Execution Excellence in the Aerospace Industry Through Verification Management” is an ambitious and fascinating production. Aerospace verification management is an exceptionally complex matter. This webinar shows well how Siemens PLM Software’s Verification Management solution can bring efficiency to complexity, ease auditing concerns, and help bring better products to fruition faster. Gather the team in the conference room then hit today’s Check it Out link to watch.
Thanks, Pal. – Lockwood
Anthony J. Lockwood
Editor at Large, Desktop Engineering