INLYNK, a provider of software solutions, has released version 4.3 of its flagship software Optymo. The platform is a BOM (bill of materials) and parts management solution that streamlines design and production steps. This version was created as part of a collaboration between Altium, Octopart and INLYNK.
The new version links sharing between Altium Designer and Optymo for operational data. Users can share BOMs between the platforms by simply copy and pasting data. The search function in Optymo has been updated to include full part history if an item has been included in a previous design.
Main features of version 4.3 include:
- Copy/Paste between Altium Designer and Optymo;
- Component information display that allows the designer to visualize operational details of a component;
- Direct component access with Optymo search capabilities;
- One-click supplier list creation;
- Improved Cost Analysis and Quotation with new information from Octopart and a real-time EDI from Optymo.
“Our partnership with Octopart and Altium is going to give our customers access to very unique features. They will immediately measure the benefits of those features in terms of time saving, cost management and ROI,” said Patrice Commune, president & CEO at INLYNK Software Inc.
For more information, visit INLYNK.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.