MSC Software, a provider of CAE software, has released MaterialCenter 2016. This version enhances ease of use with additional features, enables direct integration into CAE applications used by engineers on day-to-day basis, and addresses complex engineering challenges such as those in aerospace, automotive and material sectors, the company states.
New updates include:
- Export capabilities for solvers such as MSC Nastran, Marc, Abaqus and ANSYS.
- MaterialCenter Explorer plug-in for searching and retrieving CAE model data for analyses.
- Maintenance of traceability of the Curve Equation and Curve Equation Mapping for consistency.
- Export templates for properties and materials to Excel.
- Support for MSC One token-based licensing.
For more information, visit MSC Software.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.