- What is HD3D?
- How does it change the way you develop, design, and manufacture new products?
- How can it help you get more out of your design data and enterprise data?
You’ll have a chance to find that out on August 13th, in the Introduction to NX 7 Webinar that I’m co-presenting. I’ll be joined by Troy Vanderhoof, Siemens’ director of marketing, for the one-hour event.
- When: Friday August 13, 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific
- What: Webinar on NX 7 with HD3D
- Where to register: Registration page
If you were at the Siemens PLM Connection 2010 gathering, you’ve probably seen glimpses of HD-PLM, driven by NX 7 with HD3D. (If you missed the event, you can read my reports from the event: “NX Goes HD” and “Clouds Develop, Freeforms Beckons.”)
Do you have any questions on the new release of NX 7? If so, leave a comment or email it to me directly to kennethwongsf [at] earthlink.net. I’ll do my best to get it addressed by Siemens PLM live on the day of the event.
Hope to see you there (in a manner of speaking)!
Disclosure: I’m getting compensated by Siemens PLM to moderate the Webinar.